My Office Professionals is a boutique virtual assistance agency. We are currently looking for virtual assistants to support professional speakers and coaches. If you are an administrative professional who can take charge of important tasks and deliver results, this job is for you. Our ideal candidate has to be analytical, tech savvy as well as have at least two years of experience as an executive assistant or virtual assistant.
The position requires flexibility. The ultimate responsibility for this role is to find and process speaking engagements. We are a full-service agency, and we provide everything needed to support our client’s speaking business from intake to post event follow up.
This is an incredible opportunity for a virtual assistant trying to grow their business supporting speakers and coaches. Our clients are highly motivated, and ready to hire the right person to join their team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of two-years’ experience as a virtual assistant or an executive assistant.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good understanding of research methods.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Good English grammar and composition skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Hours & Compensation
- You will be compensated as a 1099 Contractor at $25.00 per hour, paid at the end of every month.
- This position requires a minimum of 20 hours per month
This Position is Not for You If:
- You lack confidence and require a lot of hand holding
- You don’t have the bandwidth to take on more clients
- You don’t appreciate the value of delivering results instead of just completing tasks.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the following platforms:
- Google Suite, or O365
- Jot Form